WHY TOURS TO TUSCANY
- To share Italy as a native
- To experience the diverse tastes of local cuisine
- To explore regional culture
- To feel relaxed and at ease as if it’s your home
Vacation is a time to try something new and remember it for life! Experience a vineyard, shop in an open market, pick mushrooms and asparagus! (in season)
What makes my tours different than others?
- SIZE – Small groups (6 – 8 people) to provide individual personal attention
- KNOWLEDGE – Speaking the language and understanding their way of life prepares me to deal with different circumstances as they arise
- ACCOMODATIONS – Stay at a private estate with charming ambiance
- TRANSPORTATION – The luxury and comfort of a Mercedes van versus a tour bus
- EXPERIENCE – Regional, cultural, historical and gastronomic way of life. You will experience dining in small trattorie and osterie, savor their local cheese, wine and meats not even exported to this country.
Local market spices
Picking wild asparagus in Tuscany
La Torre Pendente di Pisa
Cured olives at open market